Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yep the boundries continue!!!

I want to start off with I am very blessed to have found this blog. I actually look forward to it and let my heart open to whatever needs to be said. Since I have been doing this blog. I have confronted alot of issues in my life. People and things I have not wanted to place a boundry on ..... out of guilt on how the other will feel. As I wrote yesterday I had to write a letter to my mother and let her know I don't except what she is doing to her self. Since that letter I have had a long talk with my mother and my brother that went very well. I feel sometimes we all have to get to that point when we have had enough. I was very lucky to have the out come I had. I finally set the final boundry with my ex husband too!!! He has walked on me for way to long. I have always said you can't treat me that way , but never made him accountable for it. I finally wrote him a letter and let him know how I felt about him and I was ready to let go of my anger I had for him. He didn't have to except me , but I couldn't take it anymore and let him know. I am now going to make him accountable for his actions .................... the biggest one of all. Not paying child support. I always felt awe................ he lost his business, he still tells me never wanted me to leave etc. etc..... well gues what I am married and I don't need this. I always felt bad because I left and I did this to him. NO I DIDN'T ............. I left because of a bad marriage that takes 2!! He delt with it in the way he felt was right at the time and now he is paying the price for it. Not me paying the price because he did it wrong. Who gives him the right to walk on me for the last and final time. I am not going to deal with him directly anymore. Its time for the court to deside and they can let him know what he is doing!!!!! Well...............................ok I sure do feel better after sending the letter. I always tried to stand up to him, but this time he will know I am finally serious!!!! I ask myself ok.........how does this all play a picture in my intention statement????.Going through alot of this stuff with my family, kids school, my ring, my ex-husband has made me find the strength inside to be strong. To see who I really am. To know I can do anything I want!!!! To stand up to the world and show them what I have to offer. Don't be afraid what others think and how they react to me. The important part is how I feel about ME!!! I am very proud of myself.... Last night I went back to church. Hadn't been in about 8 weeks. Alot of it has to do with 5 of the kids playing hockey, but I was so happy to be there. It helps lift my spirits. I have decided I am going to join the womens bible group at 930am. This is jumping into some major fire. Not knowing anyone. Like I said I need to get out and meet new people for my career and what better way to do this then in a group that will help me become stronger in my spiritual path too!!!!

Love and Strenght,
Jen

No comments: