Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank you Erica, Nancy and Anna!!!

I want to start off with thank you girls for really motivating me to look into my dream. Helping me realise I do have something great to show the world. I did my homework Erica!!! As we were talking I have always seen my program as a non-profit program from day one. I tried to look into it, but it was very foreign to me. I think taking David's coarse really put the icing on the cake. The missing piece to my puzzle. It has helped me slow down and realise I am worthy to do this and slow down to really quit beating around the bush and do what it is I am meant to do. I got a lot of info on the non-profit and to my surprise my husband has 2 good friends that run 2 major non-profits in this area. How perfect. I emailed them both and going to meet with them to find out where to start. I am going to start working with them. Volunteering my time. (Since I have plenty of it right now LOL)Not for long though. I had to write a mission statement for my program. I am sure it might change or become shorter, but I want to put it out there in writing so the universe knows I am very serious about my goal. I am willing to give it 11o% and do whatever I can to make it go.

Amandas Strength is a non-profit organization that helps men, women and children heal emotional issues assosicated with eating disorders. As a organization we help those that don't know where to turn. We work on healing all 4 keys -Mind, Heart, Body and Soul by releasing those emotional issues through counseling, physical training, nutritional advice and positive reinforcement. With the help of my staff we can help 1000's achieve their goals of a healthy lifestyle.

Like I said I am sure I will change this, but its a start for me. I am very excited to finally be jumping into the fire and doing what my heart set out to do 4 years ago.
Thank you again Girls............ It means the world to me.
Thank you Renee for offering your Medicine wheel a few years ago allowing my heart to open up and write Amandas Strength.
Thank you David for offering this wonderful Life Coach Coarse. It has changed my life in many ways and I hope the way it has changed me it will help change 1000's of those I come into contact with in my life.

Love and Strength,
Jen

No comments: