Friday, November 7, 2008

I decided today that I am going to make a point to journal/blog everyday. I want to learn and get to the root of all my evils. I am having a really hard time with myself and my work. I don't want to feel not worthy. Starting over is hard. I know I have so many many good ideas in my head and to many to be exact. Where to start ............. when and what to do to get there. That is what I face. I have opened a spiritual center with the intentions to help those in need. Well my partner has plenty of flowing clients for her work(medium) She has been doing this for years and has alot of word of mouth witch is great!! We joined together so be both had an area to work with our clients on appointment bases. We aren't open so you can just walk in its only when needed. I haven't had one person yet!!! All the ladies I used to train live in the estero area and that isn't an excuse why I don't have any but I feel I am starting from scratch. I need to jump into the fire and do what I feel is my goal. I want to feel good and help people again. I am so back and forth with ideas. I know I have good ones, but I HAVE TO meet new people and new clients to do anything. I need a plan. I need help. I need support. I am very gratiful to have some money to get me through this time right now. I just don't want to keep using my saving to do so. I ask myself do I go out and just get a job right now till I get going. What is the first step. I am going to write and intention, gratitude and action and if anyone that reads this has any ideas or insight on this please feel free to jump in. I figure if I write everyday I can release some of my fear and emotions and it might help me see what I need to see!!!!!
Intention:
I love guiding others, helping them past their hurdles and see them smile when they achieve their goals. This makes my life worth living. By helping others I am able to support and provide for my family with out anyone else.

Gratitude:
I am very thank ful for having the gifts and desires to help those in need of direction and support.

Action:
I will find those that need my support and modivation to help them achieve their goals and heal the past.
1. Every day give out 1 flyer to someone I don't know -for 90 days.
2.Work 1 hr. a day on my life coach certification intill I recieve it.
3. Find a networking group to sign up for (in the next week)
4. Find 2 groups of 4 to start working with for 4 weeks (for practice and knowledge)


Thank you for taking the time to read.
I am very gratiful to have have such a wonderful supportive family, to have the money to achieve my dream and to have been given some wonderful gifts from god to help me achive my goals.
Love and strength ,
Jen

No comments: