Friday, November 14, 2008

Letters to my boys!!!!

Well I have calmed down!!! LOL.... I went on to writing alllllllllllll morning. Yea I have written letters etc. for 4 hrs. now ... Boy does my head hurt. No really I do feel better. I decided and have never taken this approach with my boys before. I sat down and wrote them each a letter and it felt good to put it out there. I wrote how much I aprreciate each and everyone of them, I wrote how they make me feel when they talk to me or treat me in any way. I wrote about how I want them to share and open up with me and let them know I am here for them in every way. At the end I wrote few questions out. I wanted them to write back to me and express there feelings. I asked them what they wanted to change, what there goals were ,what we could do together that would make them feel special and loved and space to share anything else that is bothering them. I let them know this is for them to open up with me so we can work things out and make our relationships better!!! I feel really good that I did this. I also let them know that its up to them if they want to answer or write back and that its only for me and them to read and know. I hope that me doing this isn't a form of life coaching them LOLOLOL

I want to say how thankful I am to have my 4 boys even in times of pain!!!!

No comments: