Monday, November 17, 2008

What a weekend.... but a good one!!

What a long weekend LOL................ I am sorry I missed sat and Sunday posting, but had no time to even sit at the computer. My boys played hockey all weekend. Starting w/ games at 6am on both days. Yuk. I had a long emotional weekend. Yea still emotional, but I will say that all week sure was a healing week. I felt I really release some good stuff this weekend and let go of a few things. Not really sure what , but feel better LOL. My kids letters went really well. They all responded in there own ways. One wrote back right away, the other one wanted to talk about it, the other effected him when he acted up again and I said remember mommy's letter? Remember how this makes me feel? Then he stopped and said yea i do. The other one just smiled and said he liked it. So, I guess it was some what of a success. I am proud of myself for doing that and taking the time to write to them.
I stepped out of my comfort zone and went up to the stadium where my boys attend school. I know the school sends a lot of the kids in the fitness room with out anyone showing them what to do. I had sent the guy in charge of the kids school a letter last week about helping the boys in the fitness center and no response. He is kinda weird like that. I took that as a no!!!! OK I got a NO..... well after all the term oil and emotions last week. I approach the head honcho of the rink. I asked him if they even have a training in the fitness center . He said no and he said he needs one. Well make a long story short...........I am going to run the fitness center and classes. No I don't get paid, but if I want to make money I have to go out and get it. Jump in the fire and approach those that come in the center. Actually I am excited about it. Something to start with. If I had never asked would have never known. How perfect right at my kids school and maybe I can start reaching out to those teenagers that I have so wanted to help. Another big thing I did .........which I should have 2 months ago was get my license changed and my name on bank etc. I think I was holding onto the past of my ex. Which I don't know why. I know I have a new name , but my kids have the other and that is .............I mean was my name for 15 years. It was tough, but I was so ready to let it go. I had some really big steps for me last week and can't wait to see what this week brings me!!!!
Thank you all for following my blog!!! I am so grateful to have followers that really help me heal. It really feels good to have responses and know others out there really care and want to help. I am here for you all too!!!
Love and strength,
Jen

1 comment:

Erica Schivinski said...

WOW-Jenn, reading your blogs with such raw emotion, sincerity and true insight to what is real in your life RIGHT now. I am not only impressed beyond words, but inspired! I do not know if you realize how many people look up to you-for you have already achieved greatness and succeeded in life. Do not let your courage and passion get swept under the rug for it is amazing and so are you~