Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The emotions of my life!!!

I tell ya over the last 6 months I have been a very positive up beat person. Even through not working etc. I had changed my thought process and was very very proud of myself. I don't know what is going on in the last week or so. I feel like I have been hit with a mean angry stick!!!!! I am doing good with following through with my daily goals......... but I am just angry at the world. Like I said I started taking a 2 week detox and could this really bring out this much anger that is so deep in side. I am hoping because I am so ready to get rid of it. I have detoxed before and I know a liver detox is about anger, but its not just a liver detox I am taking. If any one else has had any feelings like this at all doing a detox please tell me. I usually just feel tired, sick in my stochache etc......

Well on another note. I really have been productive and working on my intention. Doing my action statements and then some. I have been talking with Kevin from SWAFC (non-profit organization that works with addictions in men, women and children). I am very excited to hopefully help out and learn more about running and starting the non-profit organization.

I don't have much else to say except I just want to sit and cry and maybe I should. I feel alot is stuck inside and I am sure later today I will be a writing up a storm!!!!
Love and Strength,
Jen

No comments: