Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Road block!!! But I can take it

As I mentioned a few days ago about getting a chance to train some kids at my kids school. Well how did I guess.......... thats not happening. LOL Don't laugh David!!!!! Yea I am staying positive!!! I am not going to bet myself up. It had nothing to do with me, but I guess I should never say anything till things are 110% . Learned my lesson. The skatium is a state building and he had to get the final ok from them. I guess they are re-evaluating and cutting 41 jobs and they might send someone there for $7 an hr. to sit. In my eyes how does that help those kids. He said he wouldn't know till later in Dec.,but the city says things one day and turns around and says anther thing another day. My hopes aren't gone. I just keep going and pursue other avenues!! It's ok. I am going to go bigger than the skatium anyways LOLOLOLOL I will get into the lee county schools instead and work with all those kids. LOLOL I know we have to have big goals.
I want to say I am getting really excited to be getting close to finishing our certifications. I hope everyone is working hard and excited like me. I can't wait to get out there and really help those in need. I am sorry I won't be able to join everyone on thursday. I appointments for my boys on thursday and leave early on friday for Dallas (hockey). I won't be able to post because my lap top is not working right!!! I will journal though in my book!!! I hope we can all come up with a time for the master mind group that David would like us to start!! I hope everyone has great day and miss hanging out with everyone!!! Whats good next week????????
Love and Strength ,
Jen

No comments: