Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful for!!! New beginning!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did , but didn't lol no we went camping and I love to camp. It just very hard with 6 boys that are very competitive and don't like each other lol... I find that all 6 of these boys could go run around and be boys, play out in the woods, go venture together ...like we all did growing up. Things sure have changed. I think in society we have a schedule every day and these boys are so used to being told lets go do this , do that..... heaven for bid they have to find something to do with themselves. They did , but it seemed they got bored so easy so they would just sit and fight. Or find a new game to play and some one was always cheating within in 2min into the game. You know the brotherly love, but I did have a good time and it was very beautiful this weekend. I tried to enjoy nature peacefully at times, but not much peace around our camp site. Ok got that out of my system!!!

I did a lot last week with figuring out this business stuff..... wrote a letter to my partner on how things are going and how I she makes me feel.... more boundary stuff!!!! I designed my own website. Still needs a lot of work , but I didn't it!!!!I decided I was going to try and meet as many people as I can this month. Running a few boot camps in different areas hoping to do this!!!! I decided that the whole month of Dec. is for giving.... I am giving my boot camps out for free. Hoping to touch someones life that is in need of help. Not having money to get that motivation and support they need through the holidays. I know how hard emotional issues are associated with weight, but the holidays put a whole new twist on things. Here is my website and if you know anyone that needs that support please send them my website. I trying to place my self out there in the world as much as possible and hope those in need will be guided my way!!!

I started with my first group of 3 today. It felt so good just to help others and it helps me in so many ways. To feel I am worthy enough to help others .... puts a smile on my face. I need these girls as much as they need me!!! Maybe more. I needed that jump again that taste in my mouth of my souls purpose!!!! I have been doing my work that it takes to get over a few of my own hurdles of success. Knowing I can succeed even if I have had past failures. I am ready to take on the world in my own way and in my own time. The time that god has allowed me to heal my own issues that will help my clients heal theirs too!! I am so excited to be getting close to finishing my life coach program. This won't be a failure of mine. I will finish it and feel so proud that I did!!!

A quote that really touched me today:
Formal education will make you a living.
Self education will make you a fortune.
-Jim Rohn


Love and Strength,
Jen

No comments: