Saturday, December 13, 2008

Been a while!!!

Its been quit a while since I last blogged. I know thats not good, but I have journaled on my own. The reason for my blog today is that Erica inspired me to write again. She wrote such a wonderful blog about me and my boot camp that it really touched me. This is what I have been waiting for ...... to touch others lives again and for them to touch mine. Those 3 ladies that I started working with again really helped me see my strengths again and to use them. To go out there and stand tall with confidence. Approaching others has become easier. I started with a new group this morning. I happened to email one of the ladies that used to come to my classes. Let her know that I was putting a boot camps together around town. If she knew of a few ladies that would be interested then let me know I would travel to them. She rounded up 6 ladies in a week and I had 2 that had emailed me about training again. I had 8 ladies for class. I tell ya it was like heaven again. The things that make me happy!!! I know I have to prove to these ladies that I am worth their time because I offered the whole month of dec. that all bootcamps are free!!! To reach out and meet new people and give to those that need motivation through the holidays.
I also am working with the lady in charge of centinnel park and lions park on putting together a scedule for boot camps, so to make a long story short!!! I am on my way back to the strong person that was hidding during my healing months. I hope to have come out learning from this life lesson of boundries , challenges and hurt. I know that I am on my way to becoming that successful business women that I have always longed to be.
One more thing. I am taking my final friday for my life coaching. I am very excited to be able to incorporate my coaching skills into my training business. I can't wait!!!!!
Love and strength,
Jen

No comments: